Care Worker – Stoke on Trent
About the job
LOOKING FOR PART-TIME WORK TO SUIT YOUR BUSY LIFE?
LOVE WORKING IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT BUT DON’T WANT TO TEACH?
Prospero Teaching are looking for an Attendance Officer to join a school based in the Alton area of Hampshire. This position is likely to start in March, however can be earlier for the ideal Attendance Officer.
About the Attendance Officer Position:
- Starting in March 2018, possibility of starting earlier for the ideal Attendance Officer.
- 30 hours per week – 8.45-14.45 Monday to Friday.
- Part-time, permanent position.
- Oversee attendance across the school ensuring all student are attending.
- Working with a team of professionals to record, analyse and improve attendance.
The Successful Attendance Officer will have/be:
- The ability to analyse data while having an eye for details.
- An effective communicator while liaising with SLT, teachers, form tutors and Progress Leaders on a daily basis,with regard to absences.
- Flexibility while having a can-do attitude.
- Experience recording accurate information.
- Confident to deal with staff, students, parents and external agencies.
- Promote positive attitudes towards attendance and making sure parents are made fully aware of their statutory responsibilities.
To be Eligible the Attendance Officer must have/be:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Able to provide two professional references that cover the last tow years of employment.
- Hold a current DBS certificate that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
- Knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage.
About the School:
- Top performing 11-16 mixed comprehensive school.
- A recent Ofsted inspection reflects the high standard of all around education provided for all learners.
- Resourced and supported by the Local community.
- Maintains a supportive while caring environment for all who attend the school.
Please note: All applications will be considered upon receipt, however only the successful Receptionists / Administrators will be contacted.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We now offer Ancillary staff for the Schools we are working with. With our great relationships already established we are the ones who can open the door for you to walk into your new career.