Children’s Support Worker – Near Severn Beach
About the job
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for Children’s Support Workers to work in a Residential home near Severn Beach. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, reliable workers to join this dynamic team. Are you caring and have a keen interest in learning difficulties?
Our client is a unique provider of education and care for children with learning difficulties and disabilities. Their approach is unique and they believe one size doesn’t fit all and work around the needs of each child.
About the Company:
- Full time permanent role, rota shifts.
- Our Client is dynamic and a fantastic place to work for, they have a positive approach towards the children and are surrounded by a unique setting.
- The school and homes support children and young people aged 6-19 years old with communication and learning difficulties.
- Training provided.
About the role as a Children’s Support Worker:
- Support service users in achieving positive and meaningful outcomes in line with person-centered plans.
- Contribute to the process of implementing and evaluating individual support plans, risk assessments etc.
- To arrange and participate in activities such as swimming, horse riding, walks etc.
- Promote and ensure the well-being of children and staff including the safe administration, monitoring and recording of medication.
- Keep care records up to date in line with Ofsted requirements and best practice.
About the ideal Children’s Support Worker:
- Resilient, caring and emphatic with a focus on achieving a high level of quality service.
- Level 3 Child Care diploma or equivalent.
- Car driver required, transport provided.
- Minimum of 2 references to cover a period of 5 years.
- Up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
Please apply if you are interested and would like to find out more or call Lily on 0117 428 0066. Recommend a friend scheme available of £50. Please contact us to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you.