Community Care Worker – Rhondda Cynon Taff
About the job
We are looking for Community & Mobile Carers for a contract within the RCT and surrounding area. We provide experienced staff to South wales most reputable companies.
Prospero Health and Social care aims to provide services, which safeguard its candidates to provide support and care to vulnerable people promoting health and choice in a residential, outreach or home care setting.
To successfully apply for this position and be eligible for this position, you will need to confirm the following:
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a valid DBS
• The ability to work to a high standard
• Preferably at least 6 months experience within the care sector
• Have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
In return we offer:
• Competitive weekly pay rate with bonuses for reliability and commitment!
• Full and Part time hours & a possible permanent career after 13 weeks!
• 24 hours on call Support
• Free training
• Paid mileage
If you are interested or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us on 02920 021476.