Support Worker (Agency)
About the job
About the Job
Prospero Health & Social Care are looking for Agency Support Workers who are looking for hours to suit your lifestyle in the Burnham-on-Sea/Highbridge area.
We are looking for support workers who are committed to providing the highest standard of care to services users in a Residential setting with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Support Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location – Burnham-on-Sea/Highbrige
- Position – Agency adults support worker
- Type of work – Supporting individuals with learning difficulties
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Ongoing agency cover
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £8ph
- Maximum rate of pay – £10ph
- Hours – Day/Late/Waking night shifts
Support worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Experienced in a support work role
- You will need to have worked in an environment previously with individuals with learning difficulties
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Health and Social Care if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- You will need to have a calm and caring attitude
- You will need to have the ability to manage challenging behaviour
To be eligible for any support work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Lily on 0117 428 0066.
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social Care is able to offer the successful Support Worker:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management