Support Worker/Supported Living – Gloucester
About the job
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for Support Workers in the Gloucester area to support service users 18+ with for example dementia, learning difficulties, psychical disabilities in a Supported Living setting.
Supported Living gives adults with complex needs the control, choice and independence that most people want in their lives. This is a very rewarding role.
About the Company :
- Our Client is very unique and trying to stand out from the competitors and will look after you.
- Hours to suit available with the opportunity to secure permanent employment.
- They provide personalized services to meet the individual needs of each service user they support.
- Training provided.
About the role as a Supported Living Support Worker:
- Providing support with personal care, budgeting, cooking, shopping and community activities in line with their care plans.
- Supporting service users with maintaining links with family/friends and community networks.
- To engage a service user to achieve positive outcomes.
- To encourage independence and aim for people to gain confidence and to build their social and communication skills.
- A variety of shift patterns.
About the ideal Supported Living Support Worker:
- Resilient, caring and emphatic with a focus on achieving a high level of quality service.
- Experience in working with people with Complex Needs.
- Car driver desirable but not essential.
- Up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If you think you would enjoy working for us while earning a good rate of pay, please apply or get in touch with Rosie or Lily on 01174280066. We look forward to hearing from you!