Mental Health Carer – Bristol
About the Job
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for Agency Mental Health Carers to work within a busy mental health NHS environment in Bristol. The client you will be working with is a mental health service for female and male adults with low secure, medium secure, forensic, PICU, rehab and step down.
Our client strives to improve the quality of treatment for the individuals in their care, they aim to always use a person centered approach and to keep high standards with their employees and approaches to work and care.
Care Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location – Bristol
- Position – Agency Mental Health Carer
- Type of work – Supporting service users with Mental Health
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Ongoing agency cover
- Position end date – Until leave
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £15ph
- Maximum rate of pay – £22ph
- Hours – Various day shifts and waking nights
Care worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months of NHS experience
- Valid PMVA or equivalent training
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Health and Social Care if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- You will need to have a calm and caring attitude
To be eligible for any Care Work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Care Worker and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call us on 0117 428 0066.
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social Care is able to offer the successful Care Worker:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management