Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so we would love to hear from you.
We understand that our candidates represent our brand and genuinely value them. Therefore we work hard to ensure working with us is rewarding for our candidates.
With Prospero Health and Social Care, thousands of Support Workers, Domiciliary Workers, and Social Workers find work in fantastic Local Authorities, Care Homes, Mental Health Secure Units, Private Care across the UK, each and every year. It is our mission to help our staff fulfil their goals and grow as Health and Social Care professionals.
The Benefits of Choosing Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Competitive rates of pay – You will receive regular pay at competitive rates based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability. We ensure that your pay is accurate and our payroll team responds quickly to any queries you may have.
- Have the freedom to choose how and when you work – Daily supply, locum, long-term, and permanent jobs across a range of settings
- Receive support for your professional growth – As an experienced provider of Social Care, and Healthcare staff, we understand the need for specialist accredited training and offer a wide range of mandatory and additional training courses for our temporary workforce.
- Work available across the UK
- Free occupational health service to confirm fitness to work
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
- We are available to contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekly pay
- Make the right start to your career – We help graduates start their careers in health and social care.
- Our Refer a Friend scheme allows you to gain a financial bonus when you refer a friend and they work for us
Who we are:
A Health and Social Care agency you can trust.
Prospero Health and Social Care is a forward-thinking, leading Health and Social Care recruitment agency. You can count on us to find you the best Social Care jobs in the area of your choice. Since 2000, we have built an outstanding network of Local Authorities, Care Homes, Mental Health Secure Units, Private Care settings throughout London and the UK.
Training and Development:
As an experienced provider of Social Care, and Healthcare staff, we understand the need for specialist accredited training and offer a wide range of mandatory and additional training courses for our temporary workforce.
We care about the professional development of everyone who works for us. As part of your registration with Prospero, you will have access to accredited practical training courses held in our network of regional branches to ensure you are fully qualified and prepared for any assignment. These include manual handling, first aid and medication training provided by our external training partners. All of our training courses provide the opportunity for open discussion to share best practice which can make up part of your revalidation.
As a busy Social Care recruitment agency, our consultants work diligently on your behalf to find you the most suitable role from hundreds of vacancies, across a wide range of Social Care settings. Prospero offers great pay, guaranteed work, free training, resources and loyalty bonuses. You will have both a dedicated consultant and Compliance Manager every step of the way.
Register with us today here
What Happens Next?
Our Health and Social Care recruitment team will contact you as soon as you complete your pre-registration form to discuss how we can support you. Throughout the process:
- We offer advice and support to ensure you get right the opportunities, including access to our full CPD training catalogue.
- We do our utmost to integrate you into a team and match you with the setting that best suits your abilities and career aspirations.
For more information, call 020 3319 3619 or email us at email@example.com
You can access our free online training below, just one of the many ways we support our workers:
An Introduction to Autism – Module 1
Module 1 covers a basic overview of ASD and will help you to understand some of the terminology used.
An Introduction to Autism – Module 2
Module 2 covers some common autistic behaviours, strengths and areas of difficulty for some.
An Introduction to Autism – Module 3
Module 3 covers some strategies that can be used to support individuals with ASD.