Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so we would love to hear from you.
Prospero Health and Social Care are always looking to recruit experienced Support Workers and Health Care Assistants for temporary or permanent opportunities.
We understand that our candidates represent our brand and genuinely value them. Therefore we work hard to ensure working with us is rewarding for our candidates.
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent rates of pay
- As we supply to both the private and public sectors, candidates have a great variety of work environments to choose from
- Work available across the UK
- Free occupational health service to confirm fitness to work
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
- Provide free mandatory training for workers
- Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We cater for all grades of staff
- Weekly pay
- Work to fit around your requirements and lifestyle
- Our Refer a Friend scheme allows you to gain a financial bonus when you refer a friend and they work for us
Register with us today here
You can access our free online training below, just one of the many ways we support our workers:
An Introduction to Autism – Module 1
Module 1 covers a basic overview of ASD and will help you to understand some of the terminology used.
An Introduction to Autism – Module 2
Module 2 covers some common autistic behaviours, strengths and areas of difficulty for some.
An Introduction to Autism – Module 3
Module 3 covers some strategies that can be used to support individuals with ASD.