Benefits of Working for Prospero
- Weekly pay and competitive rates of pay.
- Easy to use timesheets.
- 24 hour on call service and a dedicated Consultant.
- Flexible working hours, whether you are looking for waking nights, weekend work or shifts that fit in with school hours.
- We can arrange interviews for permanent roles for those who want to settle in a full-time role.
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Prospero Care Academy
We currently offer a number of courses via Tutor Care at our offices and online E-learning that are great for those with a busy schedule.
- Care Certificate – The Care Certificate covers the 15 principles of care and is a set of standards that health and social care workers stick to in their daily working life. It is the new minimum standards that should be covered as part of induction training of new care workers.
- Control and Administration of Medicines – this course provides an understanding of the correct procedures to follow when prescribing or administering medication.
- Advanced Epilepsy Awareness – this course covers causes, triggers and how to administer emergency medication such as Midazolam.
- Autism Awareness – this is audio visual introduction to understanding and working with ASD and Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Moving and Handling of People
- Team Teach