Agency -Support- Worker -Liverpool
About the job
JOB TITLE – Agency – Children’s Residential – Support Worker – Liverpool -Merseyside
Prospero Health & Social Care is recruiting for four residential Support Workers to work with children in our clients children’s homes all over Liverpool
The children’s homes are varied in size and support for children with EBD , Autism , Mental Health and challenging behaviours
The position is permanent and offers ongoing career development .
- Location – Liverpool
- Position – Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Type of work – Covering classes in absence of a Class Teacher
- Start date – 01/03/2020
- Temporary Role
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time
- £11. 00 per hour + £53 per sleep with 2 sleeps a week average
- Hours – varied hours based on availability
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Level 3 Children & Young people or 2 years experience
- Previous experience working in a UK children’s Home
- Up to date Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE , YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Health & Social care is acting as an employment business/ recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health & Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health & Social Care is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
This is ‘About the school’ and should differentiate this school and the role from any other.
Residential Childcare Worker – Team leader