Support Workers needed for bank work in Bristol and Bath.
About the job
Prospero Health and Social Care are working with a large number of Health and Social Care organisations in Bristol and Bath and looking for Support Workers that would like to pick up on extra hours.
Perhaps you are a Health and Social care/Childcare student or a Support Worker looking for extra work? Are you emphatic, understanding and patient with knowledge about Learning Difficulties and Mental Health? Then please apply or contact us for more information.
PROSPERO CAN OFFER FREE ONLINE TRAINING PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
About the Agency Support Worker roles
- Providing a high quality level of support to service users with Autism Spectrum disorders/Learning Difficulties/Mental Health/Personal care.
- Working with Children/Young Adults/Adults/Elderly.
- Providing support with personal care, budgeting, cooking, shopping and community activities in line with their care plans.
- Contribute towards the well being of the service users in line with CQC requirements
- To keep accurate records..
- To encourage independence and aim for service users to gain confidence and to build their social and communication.
About the Clients
- A variety of shift patterns available; day/evening/waking nights.
- A variety of settings such as:
- Residential Homes
- Supported Living
- Well established organisations with supportive management teams. Prospero work with clients with strong reputations and a good track record of performance
- Opportunities to go from temporary to permanent.
About the ideal Support Worker
- Experience in working with people with Complex Needs or a keen interest in learning more.
- Minimum of 2 references to cover a period of 5 years.
- Up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
Sounds like the perfect role? Please apply or get in touch with Rosie or Lily on 01174280066. Recommend a friend and earn £50! We look forward to hearing from you!