At Prospero our trusted brand means we secure the best and rewarding nursing jobs across the U.K.
We have been in the recruitment business for many years and realise that YOU come first, with this in mind we have consultants and offices spread across the U.K. ensuring you find the right career closer to home.
Having recently secured a fantastic and exciting, highly reputable and nationally recognised client, we have demand for all Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in local and surrounding areas.
As a Mental Health Nurse you will work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers, therapists and psychiatrists. We have a variety of shifts including long days, nights, evenings etc.
Typical duties of the job include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Organising workloads
- Visiting patients at home
- Building relationships with, reassuring, and listening to and talking to patients
- Combating stigma and helping patients and their families manage it
- Administering medication
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
- Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
- Assessing treatment success at case conferences and meetings
- Writing and updating patient records
- Encouraging patients to take part in therapeutic activities such as art and role play
Benefits to registering and working with Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
- Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Requirements for all grades of staff
- Weekly pay
- Work to fit and plan your rota in advance and around your requirements and lifestyle
- Our Refer a Friend scheme £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
If you have always wanted to work for an agency or have worked for an agency and want new relationships and areas to work then call us. We can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses and our clients choose Prospero Health and Social Care as their agency of choice.
To apply please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV.
- LocationHertfordshire, Chorleywood, Cheshunt, Ware, Hemel Hempstead, Widford, Oxford, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, South Gloucestershire, Gloucester, Devon, Bristol, Weston Super Mare, Frome, Bridgewater, Burnham On Sea, Somerset, Bath, Bath, Monmouth, Abergavenny, Pontypool, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Cardiff, Hereford, Ebbw Vale, Cwmbran, Penarth, Newport
- PositionRegistered Mental Health Nurses
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date16/12/2020
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay