Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a long-term contract?
Do you have a passion for mental health and can commute to the Wiltshire area?
If you answered yes to the questions, then this is the contract role for you. Prospero have just received an exciting long-term contract role for Registered Mental Health Nurse, working in the Wiltshire area. This role will be working as part of a very experience wider mental health team.
- Long term contract
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Excellent pay rate
- 6 month UK Experience
- Full immunisation History
- NMC Pin Number
- Full right to work in the United Kingdom
- MAPA qualified
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading hourly rate
- Weekly pay roll
- Free training courses
- Dedicated Consultants
- 24 Hour Support
- £250 ‘REFER A FRIEND’ Scheme
How to apply?
If you are a driven and committed RMN who likes to make a difference to people lives, then this is the position for you!
Click the Apply button below and submit an updated cv or call (phone number removed) to speak with one of the team.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Please still get in touch. As a leading healthcare agency, Prospero have an ever-changing job pool that is updated daily!! We specialise in everything healthcare, including short, long term and ad-hoc assignment. Please contact one of the team today and we’ll be happy to help.
- LocationSW England, Gloucestershire, Bristol, Wiltshire, Bath, Bath, Taunton, Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Powys, Cardiff, Gwent, Newport, Pontypridd
- PositionBand 5 Mental Health Nurses
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date01/08/2021
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay