Prospero are looking for Band 7 Team Leader to work with in a Chester trust
for 8 weeks, 37.5 hrs per week, starting ASAP.
To participate in 24 hour Emergency Medicine care within the Countess of Chester Emergency Department and provide clinical leadership and professional advice to members of the multi-disciplinary team. Provide ongoing responsibility for the operational effectiveness of the Emergency department.
To work in all areas within the Emergency department to provide high quality care to acutely unwell patients.
Ensure the department is compliant with NHSE Emergency medicine standards in order to provide safe and effective care.
- Previous experience as Nurse in Charge/Nurse Team Leader of an Emergency Department,
- Ideally at B7 level.
- Manchester Triage Trained
- ALS/ATLS trained (desirable)
- MIMMS trained or equivalent Current NMC/HCPC Registration
- Current Enhanced DBS
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
- Two Clinical senior references
- Round the clock support
- Quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable payroll & holiday pay
- Experienced and dedicated consultant
- £250 referral
- weekly pay
Please get in touch for your fast track application !!!
- LocationCheshire, Chester
- PositionBand 7
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date14/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£40.00 - £45.00 per hour