At Prospero our trusted brand means we secure the best and rewarding nursing jobs across the U.K.
We have been in the recruitment business for many years and realise that YOU come first, with this in mind we have consultants and offices spread across the U.K. ensuring you find the right career closer to home.
Having recently secured a fantastic and exciting, highly reputable and nationally recognised client, we have high demand for Mental Health Care Assistant (MHCA) in local and surrounding areas.
Mental Health Care Assistants and brief summary of a few duties:
Providing assistance, support and direct personal care to patients and residents in a variety of institutional settings. All MHCAs are working in support, and under supervision, of nurses or in some circumstances other professionals.
Benefits to registering and working with Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
- Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Requirements for all grades of staff
- Weekly pay
- Work to fit and plan your rota in advance and around your requirements and lifestyle
- Our Refer a Friend scheme £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
If you have always wanted to work for an agency or have worked for an agency and want new relationships and areas to work then call us. We can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses and our clients choose Prospero Health and Social Care as their agency of choice.
To apply please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV.
- LocationHertfordshire, Oxford, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Devon, Bristol, Somerset, Bath, Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Powys, Vale Of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Gwent, Ebbw Vale, Cwmbran, Barry, Penarth, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Blackwood, Newport, Pontypridd, Rhonnda Cynon Taff
- PositionCALLING ALL Mental Healthcare Assistants (MHCA)
- Type of workSocial Care
- Contract/position start date17/12/2020
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay