Role: Care Assistant
Location: Anfield, Liverpool
We are working with a care setting to assist in their recruitment of a Care Assistant.
You will be working with children aged up to 17 with complex needs, all of which are wheel chair users. The setting is a 5-bed home.
You will need to have experience of working with children or adults with complex health issues. The role is permanent and full time.
This position covers a range of complex health issues form Stoma care to Peg, Tracheostomy, Bloods, Spinal and brain injuries on young people.
This role offers the best training and support package in the healthcare industry working along the children’s nurses the role is perfect for development and upskilling.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A good knowledge of care
- Experience working with children or adults with care needs
- Must be able to work the below shifts over a 7 day period depending on the needs of the business
If you would like to know more, please click apply.
- LocationMerseyside, Liverpool
- PositionCare Assistant
- Type of workCare Assistant
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Full/Part timeFull Time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £9.65 per hour
*A good knowledge of care
*Experience working with children or adults with care needs
*Must be able to work the below shifts over a 7 day period depending on the needs of the business