Role: Care Assistant
Location: Denbighshire, Wales
Salary: £9.08ph & £62.64 per shift for working a sleeping in shift
We have a 37hr post available for a Support Worker in the Denbighshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives and establish strong community relationships in a brand new area.
We provide support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, older people, people with Autism and physical disabilities. We do that in a number of ways from providing 24-hour support within their own homes, to providing shorter, more focused support to assist with individual tasks or care needs, which are often determined in conjunction with Social Services.
If you want to make a genuine difference to people lives and work for an employer that really cares about you, start a career with us today!
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays) rising to 25 after 5 years.
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Healthcare Scheme
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
- Employee benefits scheme offering shopping discounts, technology scheme and cycle to work schemes.
What we expect from you:
- Commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives within their homes and the wider community.
- A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleep in and wake in shifts.
- Have a commitment to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care
Due to the nature of this work, we are required by legislation to obtain an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service for all successful applicants.
- PositionCare Assistant
- Type of workCare Assistant
- Contract/position start date11/10/2021
- Full/Part timeFull Time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £9.08 per hour
*Commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives within their homes and the wider community.
*A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleep in and wake in shifts.
*Have a commitment to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care