Care Assistant – Highbridge
About the job
About the Job
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for agency care workers who are looking for hours to suit your lifestyle in the Highbridge area.
The role will be working in a care home with elderly people with dementia, we are looking for care workers who are committed to providing the highest standard of care and to assistant in the well-being of the elderly.
Care Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location – Highbridge
- Position – Agency Care Worker (Dementia)
- Type of work – Supporting the elderly
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Ongoing agency cover
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £10ph
- Maximum rate of pay – £11ph
- Hours – Various day shifts: 7:30am – 3pm/3pm – 10.30pm
Care worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Experienced in a care work role
- You will need to have worked in an environment previously with the elderly
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Health and Social Care if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- You will need to have a calm and caring attitude
To be eligible for any Care Work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Care Worker and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Lily on 0117 428 0066.
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social Care is able to offer the successful Care Worker:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management