Care Assistant – Ipswich, Suffolk
About the job
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Start date: ASAP
Minimum rate of pay: £10.50 per hour plus increments paid for nights and weekends
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care Assistant to work for our market leading recruitment company. Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve made a difference to someone’s day, especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult.
Prospero Health & Social Care are searching for a Care Assistant who has experience of caring for vulnerable adults with complex behaviours as well as health related illnesses within the community and residential settings.
You’ll become part of our highly skilled temporary workforce, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis. In return, we’ll support you every step of the way providing the following benefits:
- Weekly enhanced pay with the option of LTD or Umbrella payments options
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Free ongoing training
- Access to career enhancement and industry qualifications are available
- Flexible hours which means you can work around your personal commitments including childcare or studying
In order to be condisered for the Care Assistant job through Prospero Health and Social Care, you should have/be:
- Minimum of 6 months care experience
- Have the ability to travel in and around the Essex area
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, motivated person who enjoys forming relationships with a variety of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS due to the nature of the work. Prospero Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer.