Job type: Temporary
Salary: £13.00 – £18.00 per hour
These are supervisory roles to ensure the needs of the child are met whilst safeguarding the child from any potential harm. You will be required to appropriately write up formal observations and records which will make up some of the assessment of future care arrangements for children. The role will involve:
- Building positive relationships and offering a safe and secure space for children to grow and succeed.
- Dealing with a range of individual needs such as mental health and challenging behaviour.
- Acting as a support for children, supervising and intervening were necessary.
- Safe guarding children and protecting them from any potential risk of harm.
- Reporting via written observations.
As an ideal candidate for this position you will:
- Have experience in this setting or similar.
- Have experience with children and young people.
- Have a caring and empathetic nature.
- You will be enthusiastic in your approach with children and be striving to deliver the highest quality of life as possible.
To be considered with Prospero:
- Must have a current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Desirable to drive or willing to travel locally.
- Complete relevant E learning modules
- Holding a Level 3 or equivalent in Children & Young People would be desirable but not essential.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free ongoing training and support both online and practical
- One to one support with a personal consultant
- LocationCheshire, Sandbach
- PositionChildren Contact Supervision
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date25/11/2021
- Full/Part timeFlexible. Mixture of long days, sleeps, mid week and weekend.
- Minimum rate of pay£13.00 - £18.00 per hour
You will be required to make records and observations of time spent with children and families, have experience in similar settings and have a caring and empathetic nature.