Role: Childrens Residential Support Worker
Salary: £9.70 – 10.37 per hour, plus Night-Time Allowance (sleep in payment) @ £50.00.
Hours: 160 per month on a rota system
To ensure that all of our children and young people are provided with the highest quality of care possible and to assist them reaching their fullest potential.
We provide solo and dual residential placements for young people with complex emotional and behavioral issues including.
- Challenging & aggressive behaviour
- Learning disability
- Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Personality Disorder
- Self Injury
- H diagnosis
- Victims of the range of abuses
- Inappropriate behaviors
- Previous experience of working with children & young people.
- Experience of working in a residential child care setting
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Good Literacy / Numeracy Skills
- Understanding and knowledge of the Children Act 1989/2004 and Every Child Matters
- NVQ / ILM Level 3 / QCF Level 4 (Children & Young People)
- Dip SW or Equivalent A1 (D32/33) qualification
- LocationWigan, Greater Manchester
- PositionChildrens Residential Support Worker
- Type of workChildren's Residential
- Contract/position start date11/10/2021
- Full/Part time160 per month on a rota system
- Minimum rate of pay£9.70 - £10.37 per hour + sleep in payment at £50.00
*Previous experience of working with children & young people.
*Experience of working in a residential child care setting
*Previous supervisory experience.