Job type: Temporary
Salary: £13.00 – £26.00 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity come available working in a residential home caring for children. This is great for anyone wanting to progress in their career caring for children and young people and to gain experience within a friendly dynamic setting. As an ideal candidate you will be passionate about making a real difference in a young person’s life and will be comfortable caring for children in all aspects of their life. You will work alongside other agencies to best support the childrens welfare and well being. Duties will range from day to day care; cleaning and cooking, helping dress and clean children, to assisting with days out and activities.
As an ideal candidate you will possess relevant experience in this setting or similar. You will be striving to deliver the highest quality life for the children as possible. You can adapt well in unpredictable or sensitive situations and have an empathetic and caring nature. We are looking for someone who can work well in a team and thrives under pressure. You will be enthusiastic in your approach with the children.
- Salary ranging from £13.00 – £26.00 Per Hour.
- Flexible working hours available and a mixture of day and night shifts
- Free online and ongoing professional training and support
- Workplace pension
- Experience working in this setting or similar.
- Experience working with children.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in health and social care – level 3 preferable.
- Full UK driving licence and currently driving.
- Must be available for 2-3 shifts minimum a week.
- Must be available to complete sleep shifts and be available weekdays and weekends.
If this sounds like a suitable role we would love to hear from you!
- LocationMerseyside, Liverpool
- PositionChildren’s Residential Support Worker
- Type of workChildren's Residential
- Contract/position start date18/10/2021
- Full/Part timeFlexible hours. Full time and part time.
- Minimum rate of pay£13.00 - £26.00 per hour
Experience in working in this setting or similar
Experience working with children