Do you want to get that work/life balance right?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of the children and young people in our care?
If YES is the answer to the above questions then apply.
We have excellent part time and full time opportunities for Residential Support Workers to join our team in our children’s residential services. As an agency we offer the chance to improve your work/life balance. You can work your role around your lifestyle whilst enjoying our great rates of pay.
We are looking for motivated and energetic candidates who love working with young people. We take pride in who we employ and would love to add more great workers to our force!
- Part of a strong team
- Holiday pay
- Potential pay increase
- Up skill
- Generous basic pay
- Driving license – Desirable
- NVQ Children – Desirable
- 6 months experience in Support Work
- PositionChildrens Residential Support Worker
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date15/09/2021
- Full/Part timeFlexible and varied
- Minimum rate of pay£11.50 - £16.00 per annum + holiday pay