Job type: Temporary
Salary:£13.00 – £18.00 per hour
An exciting opportunity has become available for someone dedicated and passionate about helping vulnerable children and young people. This role is based in a residential setting aiming to provide a loving homely environment and keeping every child’s specific needs at the forefront. You will actively play an important part in their daily lives; building positive relationships and offering a safe and secure space for young people to grow and succeed. The children have various different needs ranging from learning disabilities and mental health to challenging behaviours and social needs.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be comfortable in this setting or similar. You will have experience supporting children and be confidently able to deal with the sometimes challenging needs of the child. You can adapt well in unpredictable or sensitive situations and will have an empathetic and caring nature. You will be enthusiastic in your approach with children and be striving to deliver the highest quality of life as possible; understanding the importance of implementing positive experiences in their day to day life.
To be considered with Prospero:
- Must have a current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Desirable to drive or willing to travel locally.
- Complete relevant E learning modules
What we offer to you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free ongoing training and support both online and practical
- One to one support with a personal consultant
- LocationCheshire, Crewe
- PositionChildren’s Residential Support Worker
- Type of workSocial Work
- Contract/position start date15/11/2021
- Full/Part timeFlexible hours. Mixture of day shifts and night shifts.
- Minimum rate of pay£13.00 - £18.00 per hour
You will possess relevant experience in this setting or similar. You will be striving to deliver the highest quality life for the children as possible. You can adapt well in unpredictable or sensitive situations and have an empathetic and caring nature.