I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior support worker to work in Bridgend
Hours: These hours can be fixed if need be.
Contract Type: Ongoing
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the manager to ensure the day to day running the service, and ensuring the well-being of the young people within the service.
· Responsible for the effective development and delivery of high quality residential services to children young people and their families which improve outcomes.
· Being part of the management team, ensuring that team members work effectively with children, young people, and families and all internal and partner agency staff. To carry out their statutory duties as determined, principally in relevant childcare legislation, children’s homes regulations and standards.
· To ensure that all services are planned, and delivered in a way that maximises participation and reflects children’s rights in relation to services being provided.
· QCF Level 3 in children and young people – Essential
· Previous experience as a senior support worker – Essential
· Experience in a residential children’s home environment – Essential
- Flexible hours
- Work/life balance
- Potential pay rise
- Great basic
- Welcome bonus
- Referral bonus
- PositionChildren’s Senior Support Worker
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date15/09/2021
- Full/Part timecan be fixed hours - perm role which could move to permanent.
- Minimum rate of pay£12 - £16.00 per annum + holiday pay