Prospero Health & Social Care are recruiting dedicated Support Workers on behalf of a residential setting for young people with SEN and SEMH needs.
Joining a specialist setting you will be surrounded by passionate colleagues all actively enabling young people to achieve their personal best in all environments.
You will all receive additional and ongoing CPD Training to ensure you get the best out of your new career.
Support Worker Contract/Position Details:
· Location – Lincolnshire
· Position – Support Worker
· Type of work – Supporting young people with SEMH & SEN needs
· Start date – ASAP
· Likely Duration – Permanent
· Contract type – Temp-to-Perm
· Full-time – 40 Hours Per Week
· Rate of pay – £10ph
· Hours – Various shift pattern (to include weekends)
Support worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
Experience in a support work/care environment
Up-to-date mandatory training – Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Infection Prevention, Equality and Diversity, Autism training (all can be completed free with Prospero)
Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Health and Social Care if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
Health and Social Care Level 2 or 3 (desirable but not essential)
· Comprehensive induction programme
· Career progression opportunities
· Support for QCF level 3 qualification (if not already gained)
· Fully supported 6 month probationary period- You will receive a mentor and line manager to help you get the best start to your career
To be eligible for any support work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
· Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
· Possess an Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS Certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- LocationYorkshire & The Humber
- PositionChildren’s Support Worker – Lincolnshire
- Type of workChildren & Young, Health & Social Care, Social Care
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay