Role: Contact Supervision
Pay: £9.50 – £13ph
Hours: Flexible can vary depending on the role
About the Role:
To provide supervised contact between children and their extended family network where this supervision has been deemed by the courts as essential to protect the children from suffering ongoing significant harm.
To provide formal, evidential reports to social workers, managers, guardians and the Courts to inform decision making on the future care arrangements of individual children.
To ensure that children are protected during supervised contact sessions, intervening where required and facilitating contacts which safeguard the child from inappropriate behaviour.
Criteria for these roles are:
- Child and Adult DBS – on the update service
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent (desirable not essential)
- References covering the last 3 years
- LocationMerseyside, Liverpool
- PositionContact Supervision
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date11/10/2021
- Full/Part timeFlexible
- Minimum rate of pay£9.50 - £13 per hour
Child and Adult DBS - on the update service
Previous Experience in a similar role
NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent (desirable not essential)
References covering the last 3 years