Domiciliary Care Worker, Powys
About the job
We are looking for a Domiciliary Care Worker for a contract within the Powys and Builth Wells area.
Prospero Health and Social care provide experienced staff to the UK’s most reputable companies. We cover both England and Wales. Safeguarding our candidates, providing support and care to vulnerable people whilst being able to promote health and choice in a residential, outreach or home care setting.
To successfully apply for this position and be eligible to work for Prospero as a Domiciliary care Worker you will need to obtain the following:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (provide proof where necessary)
- Have a valid DBS and be on the update service
- The ability to work to a high standard, provide punctual skills and organisation
- Have a minimum of 12 months domiciliary paid experience within the domiciliary care industry in the last 3 years
- Have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Able to work usual shift patterns of 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 10pm
- Be able to work weekends and evenings
In addition to our requirements, we offer our candidates:
- Competitive pay rates with bonuses for reliability and commitment
- Full and Part time hours to suit your lifestyle
- 24 hours on call Support
- Free training
- Paid mileage
- Block paid not just for time caring – We pay for your entire shift
- Weekly pay
For a confidential chat about the above position, please contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02920104020.
You can also find more information and other vacancies by clicking here.