Prospero Health & Social Care are recruiting Family Support Workers to work for our Crisis Team.
About the service:
Providing support where a service users placement has collapsed. The role can vary from week to week dependent on the SU’s needs. We have shifts available 24/7, with one to one and two to one work available.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work with children, young people and their families, within their homes and various settings i.e. Family home, Residential, Private home, Hospitals etc
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour
- Produce case reports and correspondence
Experience, training, and qualifications:
- Substantial experience of working and engaging with young people
- Capable of working well on your own
To Apply for the role:
- You will have the right to work in the UK
- Have an Enhanced DBS registered on the update service or willing to process an Enhances DBS through Prospero.
- Be able to provide 5 years references
- CV – Must have dates for all jobs and education.
For further information please send your CV or contact John at Prospero Health & Social Care on 0203 319 3619 to discuss the position further.
- LocationBexley, Kent
- PositionFamily Support Workers
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date15/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£14 - £18 per hour