About the Job
Prospero Health & Social Care are looking for Female Agency Support Workers who are looking for a flexible working lifestyle. We have plenty of shifts available so the role can be as part-time or as full-time as you preferred.
Our client is dedicated to empowering individuals, enabling them to boost their self-confidence and develop their life skills and healthy relationships. They are one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with autism, learning difficulties and complex needs.
We are looking for support workers who are committed to proving the highest standard of care. The successful candidates will have experience of working with additional needs and autism.
Support Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location – Taunton
- Position – Agency Support Worker
- Type of work – Supporting individuals with learning difficulties
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Ongoing agency cover
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £10ph
- Maximum rate of pay – £11ph
- Hours – Day shifts, Night Shifts
Support worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Experience in a support work/care environment
- Up-to-date mandatory training – Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Infection Prevention, Equality and Diversity, Autism training (all can be completed free with Prospero)
- Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Health and Social Care if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Health and Social Care Level 2 or 3 (desirable but not essential)
To be eligible for any support work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional care related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business/social care recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social care is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and other mandatory training
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationBristol, Weston Super Mare, Frome, Bridgewater, Burnham On Sea, Taunton
- PositionFemale Support Worker – Taunton
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date17/05/2021
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay