Position: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Chester Hospitals
Pay: £11-£15 per hour (higher rate paid for unsociable hours)
Prospero Health and Social are looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients at The Countess of Chester Hospital. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Prospero Health and Social as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have some previous experience working in a hospital environment in either the NHS or private sector
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Prospero Health and Social as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training – In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £50 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Prospero Health and Social is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression.
Prospero Health and Social are a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers. An enhanced DBS check will be required. Apply today for jobs at Countess of Chester.
- PositionHealthcare Assistant – Band 2 – Chester
- Type of workSocial Care
- Contract/position start date01/05/2020
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay