About the role
Prospero Health & Social Care are looking to expand our bank of experienced Healthcare staff. We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant for adhoc and ongoing agency bookings across the Hertfordshire area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide cover to a range of clients and service users. As a Healthcare Assistant duties will include being responsible for supporting service users in a variety of settings, for instance adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues, nursing, palliative and various complex needs.
To be considered for this role we require previous experience in addition to having a passion to work in the healthcare sector.
- Location – Hertfordshire
- Position – Healthcare Assistant
- Type of work – Healthcare Assistant
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £10.50 per hour
- Hours – Flexible hours
Experience, Training and Qualifications
In order to be considered for this role, you must have either a minimum of 6 months experience working within the Health & Social Care sector.
To be eligible for this role, you must
- Hold valid Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Be able to provide two consecutive years of professional references, one of which must be related to working within the Healthcare sector
In return we offer
- Competitive weekly pay rate with bonuses for reliability and commitment!
- Full and Part time hours
- 24 hours on call support
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Health & Social Care are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health & Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health & Social Care are able to offer free continued professional development courses to successful candidates who register for work-finding services.
- PositionHealthcare Assistant – Hertfordshire
- Type of workSocial Care, Adult
- Contract/position start date04/12/2019