Prospero Health & Social Care is recruiting for several Support Workers with a strong background in caring for Adults with Learning Disabilities. The role is on a ad hoc/shift basis and the primary duties revolve around the safety, progression, and support of person in the care.
You will be expected to ensure;
- Service Users specific needs are being addressed.
- Promoting independence
- Safeguarding measures are in place 24/7 on shift.
- The day to day hygiene of both Service User & Environment reach appropriate standards.
- Daily logs are studied and added to each shift.
- Position – Learning Disabilities Support Worker
- Type of work – Supporting Adults in a residential environment
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Ad-hoc Shift basis ( Typically Long-Day + Sleep shifts )
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Relevant H&SC Online Training (Either completed or have the desire to do so)
- Previous experience working in a UK children’s Home
- Up to date Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate ideally registered on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide years of concurrent referencing
- Complete mandatory training courses (or have certificates in date)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Health & Social care is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health & Social Care to fill this vacancy.
- LocationClitheroe, Lancashire
- PositionLearning Disabilities Support Worker
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date29/03/2021
- Full/Part timead hoc shift cover
- Minimum rate of pay£11 - £12 per hour + sleep in's
6 months minimum in a similar role