Mental Health Support Worker – Bridgwater
About the job
About the Job
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for agency support workers within the Bridgwater area, to support young adults with mental health.
Our client is very unique and is trying to stand out from its competitors and will look after all its staff.
Support Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location – Bridgwater
- Position – young adult mental health support worker
- Type of work – Supporting individuals with mental health
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – 0 hour contract, temporary position
- Minimum rate of pay – £10ph
- Maximum rate of pay – £11ph
- Hours – Day/Late/Waking night shifts
Support worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting people with mental health
- Ability to support people in line with their care plans and make a positive difference in their lives
- Understanding of the challenges people can face in their daily lives
- You will need to have the ability to manage challenging behaviour
To be eligible for any support work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Lily on 0117 428 0066.
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social Care is able to offer the successful Support Worker:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management