Mother and Baby Supervision – Temporary
Typical Shift Pattern: 12 hours. 8am – 8pm & 8pm – 8am
Prospero currently has an exciting opportunity for mother and baby supervision in both a residential and hospital setting. The role would entail recording the individual person’s current needs by providing and compiling regular detailed written reports of the behaviours and relationship between mother and baby. Additionally, the reports will contribute to an individual risk assessment to support parents via identifying and managing their potential risks as well as withdrawal of the baby from a potential harmful relationship. This will inform and support the team with understanding triggers, push and pull factors, and identify any other potential risks.
- Previous experience working with young people
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- Good standard of literacy skills and written skills
We are a social care recruitment company with over 20 years of experience. Our aim is to help people to change their lives for the better and supporting and helping those in need.
- LocationMerseyside, Birkenhead
- PositionMother and Baby Supervision Birkenhead
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date12/12/2021
- Full/Part timeFull and part time
- Minimum rate of pay£12 - £15 per hour