At Prospero our trusted brand means we secure the best and rewarding nursing jobs across the U.K.
We have been in the recruitment business for many years and realise that YOU come first, with this in mind we have consultants and offices spread across the U.K. ensuring you find the right career closer to home.
Having recently secured a fantastic and exciting, highly reputable and nationally recognised client, we have high demand for COMMUNITY PSYCHIATRIC NURSE (CPN) in local and surrounding areas.
CPN Requirements and brief summary of a few duties:
Have several years of working experience in a ward or community hospital, and are able to effectively carry out a series of recovery and supportive activities to people experiencing acute and continual mental illness.
This is an integral part of a community’s interdisciplinary mental health team and works from the community, visiting patients in their homes, as well as at a community operated mental health facility.
Benefits to registering and working with Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast track application service to get workers compliant and out to work swiftly
- Able to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Requirements for all grades of staff
- Weekly pay
- Work to fit and plan your rota in advance and around your requirements and lifestyle
- Our Refer a Friend scheme £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
If you have always wanted to work for an agency or have worked for an agency and want new relationships and areas to work then call us. We can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses and our clients choose Prospero Health and Social Care as their agency of choice.
To apply please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV.
- LocationHertfordshire, Oxford, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Devon, Bristol, Weston Super Mare, Frome, Bridgewater, Burnham On Sea, Trowbridge, Somerset, Bath, Bath, Taunton, Monmouth, Abergavenny, Pontypool, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Powys, Brecon, Vale Of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Hereford, Gwent, Ebbw Vale, Cwmbran, Barry, Penarth, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Blackwood, Newport, Pontypridd, Rhonnda Cynon Taff
- PositionNEW VACANCIES FOR CPNs – All Community Psychiatric Nurses please apply
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date17/12/2020
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay