Are you an organised, methodical nurse looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working within a nursing home environment? If so, then we have the job for you. We are looking for passionate and dedicated nurses to work in local nursing homes supporting their regular staff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing and Administering controlled medications
- Leading the care team during shift
- Ensure all residents medical, physical and emotional needs are met
- Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fast track application service to get you compliant and out to work swiftly
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultants
- Work to fit and plan around your rota, requirements and lifestyle in advance
- Our Refer a Friend scheme – £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
As experts in nursing recruitment, we will guide you every step of the way through our fast track, easy registration process.
If you have always wanted to work for an agency or have worked for an agency before and want new relationships and areas to work, then please give us a call. Our experienced and dedicated consultants can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses and our clients choose Prospero Nursing as their agency of choice.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV.
- LocationW Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire
- Position*Newly Qualified Nurses* required for Nursing Homes
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date18/02/2021