Role: Nursery Manager
Qualification: Minimum Level 4
Salary: Salary would be negotiated depending on qualifications held and experience.
The working hours would be Monday to Friday and you would work alternating early and late shifts.
This would mean &.30am till 4.30pm one week followed by 9.00am till 6.00pm the next.
Purpose of post
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, personal, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for all children in the nursery
- To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted
- Supervision of and support to the team members within the nursery, thereby implementing high standards of quality practices
- The day-to-day management of the nursery including quality improvement, marketing and administration
- High standards of care and early leaning of all children
- Team building and staff management
- Marketing and business development
- To promote the aims and objectives of the nursery
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors
- To ensure the provision of high standards of physical, personal, social and emotional care
- To spearhead the nursery safeguarding procedure to ensure all children are kept safe, well and secure and ensure all team members are able to do the same
- To attain and keep qualification of DSL updated (Designated Safeguarding Lead) for the setting
- To attend safeguarding meetings and submit professional reports as required
- To understand the requirements under the Prevent Duty and ensure it is incorporated into the setting. Make sure staff are made aware of this and any action that is required is taken promptly.
- LocationMerseyside, Wirral
- PositionNursery Manager
- Type of workChildren & Young
- Contract/position start date22/11/2021
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part timeFull Time
- Minimum rate of pay£11 - £12.90 per hour
Previous Manager Experience