Are you a dedicated RGN with NMC or a ODP registered with the HPC and have demonstrable theatre based experience in a leadership capacity?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within the private sector?
If you have answered yes to either question, we at Prospero Nursing would love to hear from you. We have an exciting new opportunity for an RGN or ODP qualified in Ophthalmology or Peri Operative Care and wanting to advance their career. You would be working as part of the hospital management team and be responsible for providing leadership and day to day management of the Nursing Team and participating in all aspects of the Ophthalmic Surgical pathway.
We at Prospero understand everyone’s circumstances are different and are here to put you first. We offer a personalised service tailored to you where you will be paid weekly from our competitive rates.
Skills and Experience:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with experience in Ophthalmology or Peri Operative care
- Working as part of a close team
- 6 month UK Hospital Experience
- Full Immunisation History
- HCP or NMC registered
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fast track application service to get you compliant and out to work swiftly
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultants
- Work to fit and plan around your rota, requirements and lifestyle in advance
- Our Refer a Friend scheme – £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
If this sounds something of interest to you, or you would like more information, please feel free to call one of our dedicated consultants who will be happy to assist, or you can fill out an application online along with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
- LocationSW England, Gloucestershire, Bristol, W Midlands, Worcestershire, Mid Wales
- PositionOphthalmic Theatre Nurse
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date29/03/2021
- Duration/likely durationno end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)3_terms
- Full/Part timefull time
- Minimum rate of pay£40,000 - £53,000 depending on experience