Prospero have been inundated with Registered General Nurse, Ad-hoc shifts in Kent. We are looking for band 5 & 6 RGN’s, to work on an ad-hoc basis.
- Band 5 /6
- Ad-hoc shifts
- Excellent rates
- Right to work in the UK
- NMC Registration
- A minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
In return Prospero can offer you:
- Enhanced pay rates (paying Band 6 rates)
- Guarantee of 3-4 shifts a week, days/nights and weekends
- Fast track compliance
- Free training courses
- Weekly pay
- Revalidation support
How to apply?
If you are a driven and committed band 5/6 nurse who likes to make a difference to people lives, then this is the position for you!
Click the Apply button below and submit an updated cv or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you were looking for?
Please still get in touch. As a leading healthcare agency, Prospero have an ever-changing job pool that is updated daily!! We specialise in everything healthcare, including short, long term and ad-hoc assignments. Please contact one of the team today and we’ll be happy to help.
- PositionRegistered General Nurse Ad hoc shifts – Kent
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date14/12/2020