Salary: £27,500 – £31,700
Hours: 40 hours per week
The hospital provides a specialist inpatient service for adults and older age males with severe and enduring mental health conditions, who may also have an undiagnosed memory related illness.
We also provide a specialist neurocognitive/dementia care service for males presenting with very agitated or aggressive behaviour.
The hospital is split into two wards:
Offers rehabilitation and recovery for severe and enduring mental health service to support those complex males that not only have a diagnosed mental illness but that also present with an undiagnosed or early onset memory related condition.
Offers neurocognitive/dementia service for those showing agitated or aggressive behaviour. We offer bespoke packages of care, tailored to individual needs, which support management at different stages of the care pathway.
Our nurses play a vital leadership role on the ward – coordinating our efforts, maintaining quality standards, responding creatively to new challenges and ensuring that our patients received the best possible care at all times. That brings variety and responsibility, of course, but it also offers you tremendous scope to use your initiative and develop your skills. You will work as an integral and respected member of the wider medical care team, and your ideas and experience will help us develop best practice and enhance the quality of our patient care.
What we’d like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
- LocationDewsbury, West Yorkshire
- PositionRegistered Mental Nurse (RMN/RGN)
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date20/12/2021
- Full/Part timeFull Time
- Minimum rate of pay£27500 - £31700 per annum