Registered Nurse – Witham, Essex
About the job
Position: Registered Nurse
Location: Witham, Essex
Pay: £20-£27 ph
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Registered Nurses to work for our market leading recruitment company. Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve made a difference to someone’s day, especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult.
Prospero Health & Social Care are searching for a Registered Nurse that has experience of caring for service users with palliative and end of life care as well as nursing needs within care, nursing homes and private settings.
You’ll become part of our highly skilled temporary workforce, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to palliative and end of life care and managing their nursing needs on a daily basis. In return, we’ll support you every step of the way providing the following benefits:
- Weekly enhanced pay with the option of LTD or Umbrella payments options
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Free ongoing training
- Access to career enhancement and industry qualifications are available
- Flexible hours which means you can work around your personal commitments including childcare or studying
Due to the nature of the position it is essential that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- 6 months care experience
- Valid NMC pin
- Have the ability to travel in and around the Essex area
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- Comfortable in administering high volumes of medication
- Competent in peg feeding, suctioning, tracheotomy, syringe drivers and controlled drugs
- An energetic, motivated person who enjoys forming relationships with a variety of people
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level DBS.
Prospero Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer.