Residential Support Worker (Waking Nights) – Stoke Gifford
About the job
About the Job
Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for permanent Support Workers to work night shifts in a Residential home in South Gloucestershire.
Our client is a unique provider of education and care for children aged 7-19 with learning difficulties and disabilities. Their approach is unique and they believe one size doesn’t fit all and work around the needs of each child.
Support Worker Contract/Position Details:
- Location – Stoke Gifford
- Position – Night Support Worker
- Type of work – Supporting children with learning difficulties
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – Permanent
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – Permanent, Full-time
- Minimum rate of pay – £8ph
- Maximum rate of pay – £8.50ph
- Hours – Waking night shifts
Support worker Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Experienced in a support work role
- Be able to support individuals to achieve positive and meaningful outcome
- Resilient, caring and emphatic with a focus on achieving a high level of quality service.
- You will need to have a calm and caring attitude
- You will need to have the ability to manage challenging behaviour
To be eligible for any support work with Prospero Health and Social Care you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Lily on 0117 428 0066.
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Health and Social Care is able to offer the successful Support Worker:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management