Has 2020 make you think? Do you want to make some extra money each month? Do you want to make your own hours or have a change of location from your everyday?
We at Prospero understand everyone’s circumstances are different and put you first. We offer a personalised service tailored to you where you will be paid weekly from our competitive rates and we will find you work based on your availability. We can offer long days, nights and weekend shifts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients.
- Administering medications
- Maintaining patient records
Requirements, Skills & Experience:
- 6 months UK experience
- NMC Pin No
- Full Immunisation history
- Must have access to reliable transport
- Relevant degree in RGN Nursing
- Strong ability to work well on a team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay roll
- Free training courses
- Dedicated consultants
- 24 hour support
- Work to fit and plan around your rota, requirements and lifestyle in advance
- Our Refer a Friend scheme – £250 when you refer a friend *subject to terms
If this sounds exciting and you would like further information, please call to speak to one of our consultants or apply online and send us your CV!
- LocationW Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire
- PositionRGN’s required
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date18/02/2021