One of our clients, a leading medical institution, has seen an increased workload for their surgical teams due to various factors;
Due to this we are looking for a bright Scrub Nurse to assist with our client’s needs.
Your duties may include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting the surgeon during procedures.
- Actively ‘scrub in’ to the surgeries.
- Assist the theatre team with ad-hoc tasks as scheduled.
- Willingness to work short-notice is rewarded.
- Assist in the overall care of the patient in question to the highest standards.
There are a number of benefits to working with Prospero including:
- Our internal reward schemes are some of the best in the industry. Get in touch for more info!
- £250 Referral Fee (T+Cs apply).
- Weekly Pay – Our clear payroll system ensures that you get paid right every time.
You may be asked to undertake a COVID-19 swab test – dependent on the clients request.
As experts in Nursing recruitment we will guide you every step of the way through our fast track easy registration process.
If you have always wanted to work for an agency or have worked for an agency and want new relationships and areas to work then call us. We can answer your questions and show you why so many nurses and our clients choose Prospero Health and Social Care as their agency of choice.
To apply please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV.
- LocationMonmouth, Powys, Neath & Port Talbot, Carmarthenshire, Cardiff, Swansea, West Glamorgan, Gwent, North Wales, South Wales
- Position**Scrub Nurse** in Wales
- Type of workNursing
- Contract/position start date13/12/2020