Prospero have an amazing new vacancy for a Senior Key Worker in the area of Redbridge supporting care leavers in a Semi-independent service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Key worker to further their career to more of a senior level with supporting a supervising staff to maintain and raise the standards of the company.
- To support and supervise staff to maintain and raise the standards in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company
- To assist in the provision of a safe environment both individually and as part of a team.
- To make weekly checks on the properties and to liaise with key staff to make sure that maintenance, health and safety standards are reported and addressed
- To ensure that maintenance/health and safety logs and records are maintained
- To work within Equal Opportunities and Quality Assurance frameworks
- You will share the responsibility for out of hours calls with the Services Manager
- To undertake and delegate responsibilities for designated tasks
- To ensure appropriate files and records are maintained on CHARMS and shared with LA’s
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Key Worker with Young People in Semi-independent services. They will be able to lead a team and ensure that all policies and procedures are maintained and the standard raised.
Working Hours – 37.5 (9:30am to 6:00pm) – Occasional weekend work may be required
The client is happy to interview immediately so if you are interested please call Roberta on 0203 319 3619 and we will contact you straight away.
- LocationRedbridge, London
- PositionSenior Key Worker – Permanent
- Type of workSocial Work
- Contract/position start date20/10/2021
- Full/Part time37
- Minimum rate of pay£25000 - £28000 per annum