Prospero Health and Social Care are recruiting for a Service Manager to manage a Semi-Independent Service for Young People.
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Manager who will take the lead on the day to day operation of the service and to lead the Key working staff, ensuring that safe and appropriate care practices are maintained.
A key part of the role will be managing rota’s, supervising staff and liaising with local authorities to assist the Young people with their transition from semi-independence care to independent.
A starting salary of £45,000 with potential for it to be higher with the right candidate.
Mon – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm – You may occasionally be required to work evenings and weekends, for which time off in lieu will be given.
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Experience in a senior position in a Children’s home
- Minimum 5 years experience in Care
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
If you are interested please contact Roberta on 0203 319 3619 or apply to this job ad and someone will get back to you shortly.
- LocationLondon, East London
- PositionService Manager – Young People Semi Independent
- Type of workManagement
- Contract/position start date20/10/2021
- Full/Part time37.5
- Minimum rate of pay£45000 - £49000 per annum