Prospero are looking to recruit Children’s Social Workers to work in Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the most rural parts of the UK supporting the most vulnerable children in our society and be paid up to £40 per hour, plus mileage and expenses. As an agency social worker, you will be an integral part of a team of social workers working in the best interests of the children on your caseload.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- 2 + years in Children’s services in either LAC, Assessments team, Children’s safeguarding, 14 plus, children`s disabilities, Fostering and adoption teams
- A relevant social work qualification
- Works well under pressure and an effective communicator
- A driver and access to a vehicle is essential due to the location of some locations within Devon.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Reward package include the following:
- Pay of up £40 per hour
- Expenses paid and mileage to and from home will be paid.
- Free accommodation in picturesque Devon or relocation package.
- Monthly supervision and mentoring
- Continuous professional development
- Flexible working hours and part time hours considered
- Support from a dedicated small tram of consultants
For more information contact Matthew, Liam or Maria on 02920 104020. Ref LIMASW2021
- PositionSocial Worker – Hereford
- Type of workSocial Care, Children & Young
- Contract/position start date03/05/2021
- Duration/likely durationno end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£40 per hour
• 2 + years in Children's services in either LAC, Assessments team, Children's safeguarding, 14 plus, children`s disabilities, Fostering and adoption teams
• A relevant social work qualification
• Works well under pressure and an effective communicator
• A driver and access to a vehicle is essential due to the location of some locations within Devon.
• Excellent report writing skills.