Role: Support Worker
Salary: £9ph & £52 per sleep
Shift Pattern: 7 on and 7 off
Bolton, Carlisle, Hartlepool, Liverpool, Manchester, Penrith, Sheffield, Sheffield
In the role of independent support worker staff are expected to support young person into education or employment to attend any scheduled meetings i.e. with social worker YOT CHAMS when necessary. The support worker is expected to work alongside the living plan for the young person to show progress and key areas more support is required. Staff are expected to lead by example in terms of showing the young people how to cook clean make healthier choice within life style and also how to manage their money access GP/Dentist and any other professionals they might need.
All placements are now paperless so staff will need to be able to competently use the desk top to access all paperwork p&p and any other documents they might need.
Pay rate & Patterns Shift Pattern
£9ph and £52 sleep
Shift time is 10am until 11pm then attached sleep in staff work 7 on and 7 off.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 3 Qualification – Desirable but not essential
- Must be able to drive
- Experience Working with Children with EBD
- LocationGreater Manchester, Bolton
- PositionSupport Worker
- Type of workChildren's Residential
- Contract/position start date28/02/2022
- Full/Part time10am until 11pm - 7 on and 7 off.
- Minimum rate of payUp to £9 per hour + £52 sleep
*Level 3 Qualification - Desirable but not essential
*Must be able to drive
*Experience Working with Children with EBD