Prospero Health and Social Care are currently looking for an experienced, dedicated Support Worker for work within Residential Care homes and supported living schemes, in and around the Braintree area.
Pay: £10.50 per hour plus increments paid for nights and weekends
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to work for our market leading recruitment company. Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve made a difference to someone’s day, especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Here at Prospero Health & Social Care we are searching for candidates that have experience of caring for vulnerable adults with complex behaviours and health related illnesses within the community and residential settings.
Benefits: – In return, we’ll support you every step of the way providing the following benefits:
You’ll become part of our highly skilled temporary workforce, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
• Weekly enhanced pay with the option of LTD or Umbrella payments options
• Dedicated Account Manager
• Free ongoing training
• Access to career enhancement and industry qualifications are available
• Flexible hours which means you can work around your personal commitments including childcare or studying
Due to the nature of the position it is essential that all applicants meet the following criteria:
• 6 months care experience
• Have the ability to travel in and around the Essex area
• Caring, compassionate and a good listener
• An energetic, motivated person who enjoys forming relationships with a variety of people
• Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS.
Prospero Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
- LocationEssex, Braintree
- PositionSupport Worker – Braintree, Essex
- Type of workSocial Care, Elderly
- Contract/position start date05/10/2020