Children’s Residential Support Worker / Support Worker – Younger People OR Independent Living Support Worker
We at Prospero Health and Social Care have fantastic opportunities available for Independent Living Support Workers to join the leading Social Care agency in England.
We need staff who are keen and driven and passionate to be supporting young people in their own homes and within a full time residential setting.
We are looking for enthusiastic staff who have a passion for working with young people and would like to develop and nurture their life experiences.
Your roles will involve taking young people out into the community for activities and partaking in educational, learning based fun.
This role will include supporting individuals ranging from 5 up to 16 / 16 up to 21 years of age. You will be working with a variety of young people from various backgrounds and including: Asperger syndrome, learning disabilities, emotional and behavioural issues, CSE Issues, people who self-harm, young offenders and those with substance misuse and detachment disorders.
Your duties will include general support, 1 to 1 support, support in the community and helping the young people live a fun and fulfilling life whilst in full time care.
Being considered for this role you must have 6 months previous experience and a passion to work in the care sector.
Note – All agency work partaken will be given the right to apply for full time roles with these clients.
What we offer you:
- Flexible Working Hours that suit your lifestyle.
- Fantastic rates of pay starting from £8.50 – £11.50 per hour.
- Enhanced Pay Rates During Bank Holiday’s and for Night Shifts / Sleep ins.
- A real work life balance
- PAYE Payroll
- Ongoing in house training/online training and career development
- Holiday Pay & Saving Scheme
- FREE Restraint Training
*Certain Clients also pay Mileage and Expenses.
Job Types: Full Time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £11- £13 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
All staff are subject to fully enhanced dbs checks and satisfactory references prior to starting.
For more information, please contact: Sarah 01174280066 or email me at email@example.com
- LocationSW England
- PositionSupport Worker – Bristol
- Type of workChildren & Young, Health & Social Care, Support Work, Local Authority
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay11-13 ph